My Favourite Apps And Websites!

                            My favourite apps!

Hey guys! Thanks for clicking on today's post. Before I begin I just thought that I would let you know why I haven't been posting lately. I have just been really busy starting secondary school , going on holiday, christmas(i hope you had a great christmas) and much much more so grump over let's get to the post. This post is all about apps and websites my favourite ones to be exact.Hope this post helps you reading.Enjoy!
Random Apps
This first category is all about random apps! Apps Apps and more of my favourite well apps so let's get started!


Pureple-  Purpele is a great app for quick and easy outfit picking. For this app all you do is take pictures of your clothes after you have done that the choice is yours: make outfits, let the app pick out your outfits and make packing lists to name a few. An app tip- you can spend an extra few minutes in bed by picking out your outfit in the morning via the app in your nice cosy warm bed.

The next app i am going to talk about is, DoubleTune- this app is a tuner for a guitar, ukulele, bass 4 string, bass 5 string and guitar 12 string to start with but you're able to unlock other types of guitars as you go along.There are also games to play to learn chords, learn chord diagrams and chord ear training which all have 36 levels to help you improve. You can also get a premium version of the app as well which I don't have. An app tip- there is also a chromatic tuner which can also help with singing because when you sing it will tell you the note as well as guitar so a two in one app.



Quizlet- quizlet is an educational app. You can make flashcards, do tests and much more to learn the
vocabulary and facts YOU need to know about. You begin by learning the terms then using the flashcards after that you can write and fill in the terms, match them then perform the test. To be honest you can really learn the terms in any order you like. As well as that you are able to listen to the terms to help you learn them if that's how you learn the terms. An app tip- you are able to use already made flashcards by searching them to save your time and be lazier!



games-
This next section's all about my favourite games on my phone! 
Stack jump- stack jump is a fun game that you can't get bored of. It is quite a simple game to pick up using your fingers you press the screen when a block appears to get your character on the block. An app tip- you can unlock loads of sprite levels and backgrounds to make it more exciting!


Puzzeldom- Puzzledom is my FAVOURITE game and I don't really know why! The game I like most on this game is blocks I am level 29 on master already. For this game, you don't need internet so i played a LOT of this game when I was on holiday. An app tip- this game has LOADS and LOADS of games in one app so you can save storage on your device.
Image result for rolling sky






rolling sky-  is an AMAZING game which I am currently in love with, the main reason is i can play for hours without getting bored. All you do is move a rolling ball across a course whilst attempting not to fall off the track. The game is addictive as well as fun so i highly suggest you consider downloading it.


Image result for best fiendsbest fiends- is another one of my favourite games on my phone. I love it! All you do is attempt to defeat the slugs and open crates by matching up object. Little tiny creatures will help you with task. PLEASE check it out.

Some obvious ones that I still wanted to mention category-
These apps are all ones you've probably heard of but I still wanted to mention them anyway
.
Youtube/ Netflix/ BBC iplayer- I thought I would mention all of these together because they all have something in common, they're entertainment or things you can watch but I like them all so that's why i needed to mention them to you especially youtube. 



Pinterest and Popjam- These two apps are all fun apps. Pinterest- I don't post on Pinterest but I like getting inspiration and looking at incredible pictures. Popjam- Popjam is a great drawing app you post your images of drawing for the art community to look at, I really like this app. On popjam, there is also a handful of great games and quizzes that you're able to play on the app.








Image result for whats appA messaging app that i love- What's app-  This app is a great one for messaging. A lot of people just think you text on what's app but they're are incorrect. You can also record voice messages to send to friends, pictures , gifs, exclusive stickers and lots more for free even if your friend doesn't have an iPhone!!!!! Another incredible feature on what's app is group chat so you can chat with more than one friend at once or double family members but if you want single chat you can still have that. 





Thank you for being intrigued by this blog post I really enjoyed putting together a blog post all about apps. Don't forget to leave a comment and follow my blog to find out some great hacks,how-tos , book reviews and much more. Some things you can look out for in my posts in the near future are study hacks, a part 2 of my favourite apps and much much more! I hope you decide to stick around enjoy my posts! BYE!!!!! :)




Comments

Popular Posts