Helpful hack Wednesday: Sleep and Morning hacks
Helpful hack Wednesday
Hey guys thanks for checking in on this blog post. This blog post is all about sleep hacks for when you have those nights where you just can't sleep for the life of you. So I hope this blog post might be able to find you a couple of extra hours of sleep.
First of all, you must make sure that you know how many hours of sleep you wish to have and what time you wish to go to bed. If you don't know the answers to the questions above there is really no point in you trying to fall asleep faster and have and a better night's sleep.
Right, now we've got that problem answered you now need to make sure you're in the correct frame of mind to have a great night's sleep. One of the things I suggest you do is turn all sources of internet off 30 minutes before you go to sleep. I know you've heard that enough times already and you don't really want to listen but I highly suggest you do. The reason I say this is purely because the internet stimulates your mind which makes it harder to shut off and fall asleep. So next time try turning the internet off 30 minutes before you go to sleep.
Another thing I suggest you try is not falling asleep on an empty stomach but I don't suggest you fall asleep on a full one either. Instead just eat a small piece of fruit or something like that. It will help you fall asleep and not wake up feeling sick. On the other hand, eating too much food before bed will also make you feel sick and you will struggle to fall asleep because your mind will be to busy helping your body digest.
Something you might quite strange and disbelieving but really is true is simply to meditate and do simple yoga before going off to sleep. You might ask why to do that but the answer is very simple. It helps to relax the body and relax the mind so you can drift into a relaxing sleep much faster.
Right now to the really important stuff. If you've done all the above and you're in bed and you still can't fall asleep then here's what you should do. Most importantly, you must make sure you are comfy in your bed. If you are not comfortable fixing it is easy. That might include: adding in an extra pillow, getting or removing a blanket or turning a fan on/off etc. Doing simple things like the above could make you fall asleep as easy as 1 2 3.

If you still can't fall asleep you should try counting sheep in your head sometimes that doesn't work so maybe you could try doing a math problem or seeing how many names you could up with alphabetically. Another thing you could do in your head is simple counting and every day you could see if you could a little further. If you want something a little more in-depth then maybe you could try making up a really detailed story in your head, by the way, you will never get to the end of your story!
Everybody thinks sleeping is a simple thing but when you actually try it can become a lot more challenging than you may have assumed. So I really hope this blog post has helped you with this simple but very hard task in life. The next part of this blog post is all about the morning so if you've made it this far you can have a good morning as well. I hope you Enjoy the next segment!👧💓
First of all, you must make sure that you know how many hours of sleep you wish to have and what time you wish to go to bed. If you don't know the answers to the questions above there is really no point in you trying to fall asleep faster and have and a better night's sleep.
Right, now we've got that problem answered you now need to make sure you're in the correct frame of mind to have a great night's sleep. One of the things I suggest you do is turn all sources of internet off 30 minutes before you go to sleep. I know you've heard that enough times already and you don't really want to listen but I highly suggest you do. The reason I say this is purely because the internet stimulates your mind which makes it harder to shut off and fall asleep. So next time try turning the internet off 30 minutes before you go to sleep.
Another thing I suggest you try is not falling asleep on an empty stomach but I don't suggest you fall asleep on a full one either. Instead just eat a small piece of fruit or something like that. It will help you fall asleep and not wake up feeling sick. On the other hand, eating too much food before bed will also make you feel sick and you will struggle to fall asleep because your mind will be to busy helping your body digest.
Something you might quite strange and disbelieving but really is true is simply to meditate and do simple yoga before going off to sleep. You might ask why to do that but the answer is very simple. It helps to relax the body and relax the mind so you can drift into a relaxing sleep much faster.
Right now to the really important stuff. If you've done all the above and you're in bed and you still can't fall asleep then here's what you should do. Most importantly, you must make sure you are comfy in your bed. If you are not comfortable fixing it is easy. That might include: adding in an extra pillow, getting or removing a blanket or turning a fan on/off etc. Doing simple things like the above could make you fall asleep as easy as 1 2 3.

If you still can't fall asleep you should try counting sheep in your head sometimes that doesn't work so maybe you could try doing a math problem or seeing how many names you could up with alphabetically. Another thing you could do in your head is simple counting and every day you could see if you could a little further. If you want something a little more in-depth then maybe you could try making up a really detailed story in your head, by the way, you will never get to the end of your story!
Everybody thinks sleeping is a simple thing but when you actually try it can become a lot more challenging than you may have assumed. So I really hope this blog post has helped you with this simple but very hard task in life. The next part of this blog post is all about the morning so if you've made it this far you can have a good morning as well. I hope you Enjoy the next segment!👧💓
The morning
Heyy! I really appreciate that you've decided to come down to the second part of my blog to look at my segment all about the morning. I think the first thing in the morning is the most important part of your day and should be really easy and simple so I really hope from the rest of this blog post you collect something from it.❤
First of all, I highly suggest that you prep prep and prep before you go to bed. It doesn't take longer than 15 minutes anyway but will save so much time in the morning. Some things you could do is: you can set out your clothes in advance or the night before, you could prep all your food to take to school and work but make sure it is no that needs to be refrigerated or make sure all the stuff you will need in the morning is by the front door or in your bag ready to go for the next day.etc...
Right now the actual morning time the first thing I highly suggest you do is set your alarm at least 15 minutes earlier than when you have to get up so you can slowly get up instead of having to immediately jump out of bed.
My next biggest tip for you is quite drastic but if your morning routines are really that bad you could try this hack. You can set all of your clocks 5 minutes later so you think you are running late. I don't suggest you do this on regular bases but on occasion it is fine.
Thank you for listening to what i have to say and i really hope that this blog post helped in some way and please leave a comment and check out my other posts. Byeee❤❤
My next biggest tip for you is quite drastic but if your morning routines are really that bad you could try this hack. You can set all of your clocks 5 minutes later so you think you are running late. I don't suggest you do this on regular bases but on occasion it is fine.
Thank you for listening to what i have to say and i really hope that this blog post helped in some way and please leave a comment and check out my other posts. Byeee❤❤



Comments
Post a Comment