My favourite books!
My favourite books
Hey guys! Thanks for clicking on today's post, I really appreciate it. This post is all about my favourite books I have read. I hope this post helps you decide what book to read next. Let's begin. Enjoy
The Narnia books- I love the Narnia books by c.s. lewis, they are great books that I read over and over
again. The Narnia series are adventure books and mystery which I love. I have read these books so many times and am reading them again. If you want to read one Narnia book I suggest The lion, the witch and the wardrobe.
The gill lewis books- The books that gill Lewis have written are incredible. My friend told me about these books and I love them. I haven't read them all but the one I recommend is a white dolphin that one is fabulous!
Harry Potter books- I love the Harry Potter book series but if you are younger I don't recommend to
read the scripted 2 which are last 2 in the series of harry potter. Harry Potter is written j.k Rowling who is an exceedingly good author who I love. The Harry Potter books get harder as you read along the series because they're meant to be in line with Harry potters age as he gets older throughout the series.
So if you're starting younger than 10 starts at the first one, older than 10 but between 10 and 18 start reading the corresponding book matching your age and if you're older than 18 you can choose but it's really up to you on what book you read. By the way, you don't have to read them in order.
Tom gate books- The tom gate books are funny stories that are easy to read. If you ever fancy a laugh out loud easy to read book, Tom Gate books are the best for you. These books are suitable for all ages as long as you can read or your parents or carers can read these books will be great for you. Tom gate is a funny character who loves to doodle and is very outgoing. This type of book is superb for bedtime stories or if you're sad to pick you up from the sadness and become happy and face life again. This type of book is a comic full of doodles so if you enjoy pictures this also a great book so all and all I highly recommend it.
Roald Dahl books and Jacqueline Wilson books- These two authors I combined together because I
couldn't choose what author to put down because I love them equally so I put them both in this category. First of all Jacqueline Wilson, she is a great author who has written over 100 books all about girls like a hetty feather to name one. These books range in age categories so they're suitable for a lot of people. Roald Dahl is a great author who has written amazing books that i recommend for hundreds of people so are great books to buy. If you haven't already please check out Roald dahl.
I hope you enjoyed this post and it helped you in some way.If you haven't already please follow me. Thanks.Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Hey guys! Thanks for clicking on today's post, I really appreciate it. This post is all about my favourite books I have read. I hope this post helps you decide what book to read next. Let's begin. Enjoy
The Narnia books- I love the Narnia books by c.s. lewis, they are great books that I read over and over
again. The Narnia series are adventure books and mystery which I love. I have read these books so many times and am reading them again. If you want to read one Narnia book I suggest The lion, the witch and the wardrobe.
The gill lewis books- The books that gill Lewis have written are incredible. My friend told me about these books and I love them. I haven't read them all but the one I recommend is a white dolphin that one is fabulous!
Harry Potter books- I love the Harry Potter book series but if you are younger I don't recommend to
read the scripted 2 which are last 2 in the series of harry potter. Harry Potter is written j.k Rowling who is an exceedingly good author who I love. The Harry Potter books get harder as you read along the series because they're meant to be in line with Harry potters age as he gets older throughout the series.
So if you're starting younger than 10 starts at the first one, older than 10 but between 10 and 18 start reading the corresponding book matching your age and if you're older than 18 you can choose but it's really up to you on what book you read. By the way, you don't have to read them in order.
Tom gate books- The tom gate books are funny stories that are easy to read. If you ever fancy a laugh out loud easy to read book, Tom Gate books are the best for you. These books are suitable for all ages as long as you can read or your parents or carers can read these books will be great for you. Tom gate is a funny character who loves to doodle and is very outgoing. This type of book is superb for bedtime stories or if you're sad to pick you up from the sadness and become happy and face life again. This type of book is a comic full of doodles so if you enjoy pictures this also a great book so all and all I highly recommend it.
Roald Dahl books and Jacqueline Wilson books- These two authors I combined together because I
couldn't choose what author to put down because I love them equally so I put them both in this category. First of all Jacqueline Wilson, she is a great author who has written over 100 books all about girls like a hetty feather to name one. These books range in age categories so they're suitable for a lot of people. Roald Dahl is a great author who has written amazing books that i recommend for hundreds of people so are great books to buy. If you haven't already please check out Roald dahl.
I hope you enjoyed this post and it helped you in some way.If you haven't already please follow me. Thanks.Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!







I love the choice of your books and I will definitely be reading some of them!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait for your next thoughtd.
Sorry my spelling is bad! Maybe I should get a Dictionary!! lol
ReplyDeleteI await your next thoughts.