What to do when you're bored.

What to do when you're 
bored.
Hey guys, I'm back again! Today's blog post is all about things to do when you're bored, at home, for free! I hope you enjoy this post and I really hope it helps you in some way.

If you're bored right now this first paragraph won't help you so if you're bored right now then skip to the second paragraph onwards. Right so if you want to not be bored in the future after reading this blog make a bored jar. A bored jar is a jar full of little bits of paper of things you could do when you're bored so next time you're bored pull out a slip and do what it says. Now on to the ideas of what to do when you're bored.

  • First of all, you could binge watch Netflix, youtube videos or read through loads of blogs. The reason this is a good idea is that there is so many Netflix series, youtube videos and blogs
  • colour
  • you could catch up on for ages.
  • Another idea you could do is colour in a really detailed colouring book. Kid or adult doesn't matter colouring can be for any age. Grab some nice pens and a detailed colouring book go to a bed and colour. It is proven that colouring is very relaxing and can calm the brain, make you fall asleep faster and relieve stress so next time you're bored try colouring.
  • If colouring isn't really for you, you could try reading a book. Reading can transport you straight into any setting with anyone. If you have enough books you could also sort them by colour or alphabetical order instead so it's easier for you to read a good book in the future.
  • You could also try one person card games like patience, un o and go fish. If you don't know how to play patience click this link:https://www.youtube.com/patience so you can find out how to play. I have only mentioned a few card games so if you want more ideas just search one person card games.
  • If you're really bored you could try to start a blog or if you have already you could pre-write loads of posts like I like to do. Then you can schedule to go up on certain days so you're blogger babes have something to read even if you've got a really busy schedule or you could update your profile and interests instead.
  • Write a letter- instead of texting a friend try writing a good old letter to them and posting it to them which also gives you a nice walk to a post box.
  • For last resort, you could just go to sleep.
I really hope this blog post helped you in some way and please leave some more suggestions down below. Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!








Comments

  1. I really loved this blog and i can say that I have definitely tried some of them and am looking forward to making the cookies!
    I have done some colouring and found it very restful.
    Also actually wrote a letter!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts