Planner essentials
planner essentials
Hey guys! Thanks for clicking on this post, I really appreciate it. Today's post is all about my planner essentials. As a disclaimer before I begin, I just want to let you know that all of this post is my opinion so you don't have to get everything I mention in this post but if you do let me know in the comments below. Now let's begin my planner essentials.
First of all, the main thing you need is a planner. There are loads of planners all ranging in price that you can find pretty much anywhere at any time. Some examples are an academic planner to a kiki k or an Erin Condren to name a few. I personally use the happy planner by mambi aka me and my big ideas.
Another essential in my opinion are page flags/post-it notes. You can find these in most shops around the world only and in-store and are very reasonable in price. Page flags and post-it notes are great for pre-planning your months or weeks and adding additional writing space.
I also think a must have for planning is washi tape. I think this because washi tape is so versatile for planning. Get a few patterned tapes and a few plain and you'll be set for so many spreads. It can be good for booking off holidays in your planning, adding deco to your empty pages and making events stand out to name a few. Washi is also great for making flags, checklists more just by cutting it and it's very inexpensive
A must-have for most planners are note pages. If you've got a ring-bound planner or disc
bound you can punch note paper in your planner for extra writing space. If you have a planner like an Erin Condren or academic planner you can use washi tape to tape pieces of paper or note pages to your planner also for extra writing space. If you're stuck on ideas for note pages you could pre-plan on them, meal plan on them, have extra to do list space and a lot more.
Another must-have that so many planners are obsessed with are stickers. You can find so many stickers online and in-store in such variety. Functional to decorative.Glossy to matte.Everything.There are some that will help you plan and some that will make your planner cute so you look at it. You can find them in local office supplies,eBay/Etsy to Amazon.
There are some small things that I think you need like an adhesive to stick down things, white out, scissors and tweezers to name a few but I thought they were self-explanatory so I didn't dedicate a whole paragraph for each item.
Thanks for reading this post. I really hope this post will help you decide what planner supplies you should purchase first.If this did help please let me know in the comments.Thanks.Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Hey guys! Thanks for clicking on this post, I really appreciate it. Today's post is all about my planner essentials. As a disclaimer before I begin, I just want to let you know that all of this post is my opinion so you don't have to get everything I mention in this post but if you do let me know in the comments below. Now let's begin my planner essentials.
First of all, the main thing you need is a planner. There are loads of planners all ranging in price that you can find pretty much anywhere at any time. Some examples are an academic planner to a kiki k or an Erin Condren to name a few. I personally use the happy planner by mambi aka me and my big ideas.
![]() |
| page flags are great! |
Another essential in my opinion are page flags/post-it notes. You can find these in most shops around the world only and in-store and are very reasonable in price. Page flags and post-it notes are great for pre-planning your months or weeks and adding additional writing space.
I also think a must have for planning is washi tape. I think this because washi tape is so versatile for planning. Get a few patterned tapes and a few plain and you'll be set for so many spreads. It can be good for booking off holidays in your planning, adding deco to your empty pages and making events stand out to name a few. Washi is also great for making flags, checklists more just by cutting it and it's very inexpensive
A must-have for most planners are note pages. If you've got a ring-bound planner or disc
bound you can punch note paper in your planner for extra writing space. If you have a planner like an Erin Condren or academic planner you can use washi tape to tape pieces of paper or note pages to your planner also for extra writing space. If you're stuck on ideas for note pages you could pre-plan on them, meal plan on them, have extra to do list space and a lot more.
Another must-have that so many planners are obsessed with are stickers. You can find so many stickers online and in-store in such variety. Functional to decorative.Glossy to matte.Everything.There are some that will help you plan and some that will make your planner cute so you look at it. You can find them in local office supplies,eBay/Etsy to Amazon.
There are some small things that I think you need like an adhesive to stick down things, white out, scissors and tweezers to name a few but I thought they were self-explanatory so I didn't dedicate a whole paragraph for each item.
Thanks for reading this post. I really hope this post will help you decide what planner supplies you should purchase first.If this did help please let me know in the comments.Thanks.Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!





I am getting my Planner soon so I will need your help!!
ReplyDeleteI will be in touch when I have it and you can give me your advice.
Can't wait
ok i will be happy to help!
ReplyDelete