My back to school essentials!

                                      my back to school essentials
Hey guys! Thanks for clicking on today's post I really appreciate it. This post is all about my back to school essentials which is the second post in my back to school series! I go back to school on the 4th of September so I thought this would be a great post to do. Let's begin!
Lunchbox and bottle- A great lunchbox and great bottle are essential. The lunchbox I own is the Sistema lunch cube max which is full of space and will hold all the food with ease so I can stay healthy during the school day The water bottle I have is just a regular one but is a must- have to keep me concentrated and hydrated throughout the school day so I can work my hardest.
School shoes- A good pair of shoes is an absolute must-have back to school. You need to get the perfect
fit for you so when you're running about they're comfortable so you don't get distracted and the correct size so you don't fall over and hurt yourself. I get my school shoes from Clarks which are great for all feet because of their precision skills.
A good backpack- A large decent backpack is essential. Before you buy a backpack though you need to make sure it's big enough to fit all of your stuff and more with ease. If you only buy a backpack that's cute and not functional, it won't end well. If your backpack doesn't have extra room and your collection grows, you won't have room to carry anything easily. 
Stationery and a pencil case- I can't stress enough how much you need a great pencil case and decent
stationery. My stationery must-haves are blue and black pens, highlighters, pencils and a good rubber and a fully working calculator to name a few. Your stationery doesn't have to be expensive but check with your school to see what you need before you shop.
Thank you for reading this post, I really hope you enjoyed reading it and it helped you in some way shape or form. lease check out my other posts before you love. Thanks.Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!



Comments

Popular Posts