Book review - Diary of a Wimpy kid the movie diary.

                        Book review                         
                        (Diary of a wimpy kid
                               the movie diary)
Hey guys! I'm glad you're back. Today's blog post is all about one book, Diary Of A Wimpy Kid by Jeff Kinney. That's right a book review all about a Jeff Kinney book. Yipee!

This book is all about how the Diary of a wimpy kid books became great films for all ages. I recommend this book for 8-11s because it has quite challenging vocabulary in it. The pictures in this novel are incredible. Some of the illustrations are actual photographs whereas some are cartoon drawings which are amazing. 

I recommend you read this book when you don't want something serious or challenging, you want a bit of a laugh or you want a book that won't take you too long to read. In the book, there are three parts to the story. The first book, Rodrick rules and mixtures of the last straw and dog days.

Personally, my favourite part of the book is the pages 28-29 which are titled Assembling the team. It
a page to screen spread in
the book.
 talks about the minimum book requirements to make a great book and the minimum film/movie requirements to make a great film/movie but no spoilers!


Another set of pages in the book, are the page to screen pages which I love a lot because it proves that you can turn a book into a film. 

A while ago, Jeff Kinney released Diary of a Wimpy Kid The Movie Diary- The Next Chapter that is all about how they made the long haul diary of a wimpy kid book into a film which I haven't read yet but will be a soon purchase of mine.

If you ever want to find this book you'll be able to find it in any good bookshop or most online stores like amazon etc. Thank you for reading this blog post and please comment down below what book reviews and other posts I should do next, I would really appreciate it.Byeeeeee!  





     

  











b

Comments

  1. Absolutely brilliant! I love reading your blog!! Well done! 😀
    Now I really MUST read Diary of a Wimpy Kid!!
    I know that maybe I am not the right age group but I will still enjoy it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for your comment. I hope you enjoy the book if you ever read it.
      If you have any recommendations for posts let me know and if you want to keep up with my posts by following my blog.
      Thanks.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts