Best things to buy off of amazon!

                        Best Amazon buys!
Hey guys! Thanks for clicking on today's post I really appreciate it. Today's post is all about the best things to buy on Amazon.com which does ship international and is an online store if you're wondering.
As a disclaimer before I begin I just want to say that this post is not sponsored by Amazon and these opinions are all my own. Right now let's begin. Enjoy!

The first item I want to talk about is the echo and the echo dot aka Alexa. Now I know that everyone probably knows what one is and probably has one but I still want to mention it anyway. My dad has an Alexa in the living room and I have the smaller version ( the echo dot) in my room. I use mine to set reminders, add things to my calendar, make lists, set timers and play music to name a few. The Echo currently is running for £69.99 but is always on special offer so keep an eye out! The Echo dot is currently on for £34.99 which also goes on special offer often! I rate them a 9.

Next of all, sticker books! I love planners especially the happy
planners. Amazon there sticker books which I love because I can't buy them anywhere else. The stickers are quite pricey everywhere but are always on offer and are always worth the money! Most of them are currently at £16.32 but some of the sticker books are different prices! I rate these a 9.9.

Popsockets- I love pop sockets there so easy and cool and functional! I have one on my phone and I love it. You can hold your phone, put your phone up like a stand and more. This product currently is for £9.99 but fits all phones easily! I rate these a 9.


Bluetooth headphones- These headphones my dad loves! Whenever
he goes running he takes them and it makes them secure in your ears so they don't fall out. The coolest thing about these is you charge them up and they connect to your phone via Bluetooth. Then you can listen to music with no cords so it's easier to run. These are currently priced £18.99 but are normally on offer so yay! I rate these a 10.

Snug rugs- These snug rugs are amazing, I love them. You can snuggle in them and they keep you nice and warm. They are basically blankets with armholes so you can get your stuff but still be warm and snuggled! I've only found them in Christmas patterns but I still love them. These retail for £12.99 and are very big and snuggly. I rate these a 10.

I really hope you enjoyed this post and helped you in some you because I really enjoyed doing it. Please follow me and comment down below. I would love to do a part 2 pretty shortly so look forward to that and give me other suggestions below, Bye. Enjoy my blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

  1. I really now must go on the website and get the Planner and Stickers!
    When the Planner arrives i will seek advice from you if I need it!
    A Snuggle Rug will be on my Christmas List and hopefully an Alexa or an Echo Dot too!
    Looking forward to part 2.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts